Let The Count Down Begin

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 07, 2008

What is my real name?

Hi,

I'm a cute little girl with no name. My daddy calls me Kyley which rhymes with Ryley, and that's my big sister. My big sister calls me Mia, Rose, and Kylo. My mommy calls me Kayla, some name that my daddy really hates. Both of my parents spelled my real name Kailee on my birth certificate at the hospital after they called me Carly for two days. My doctor called me Kaa- La. This aggravates my father who told my mother that from now on my new name is Kialee. It looks like they might have finally gotten the spelling right, but who knows next week.
I think I look like a Ki-A-Lee, don't you? Of course next week they will change my name to Barbara just to make it easier.

No comments: