Let The Count Down Begin

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Bonfire

We all decided it would be fun to have a bonfire and let the kids roast marshmallows. It was a complete sacrifice for us parents because the kids were going to be past the point of no return...if you know what I mean (plus this was our second time in one day going to the beach=lots of SAND!!). I must say it was worth it because the memories alone that the kids created and will remember are priceless. We all had a really good time. We enjoyed roasting and eating marshmallows. The first thing Ryley said to her Daddy was...hey dad we had a bonfire.

Kai, Garrett and Grant on the way to the beach for a bonfire.

Out for the count...

Adorable...

The Bonfire!

The kids roasting marshmallows...

Patiently waiting for their marshmallows...
On their 3rd mallow...

On their 4Th mallow...as Ryley would say, "because I'm 4".


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

phew!! You've been BUSY!! Looks like you guys have been having so much fun. I love Ryley's dance pictures...too cute! Don't you love the beach with kids? It's sooo much more work. Hopefully we can do another park day soon.

Danielle Hatch said...

Ah what fun! Little kai is such a cutie and I can't believe how big the ready twins are. I hope we can come down to visit carp next summer, I'm going through beach withdrawals :)

Danielle Hatch said...

Ah what fun! Little kai is such a cutie and I can't believe how big the ready twins are. I hope we can come down to visit carp next summer, I'm going through beach withdrawals :)