Let The Count Down Begin

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 24, 2008

Take II


Raquel gave Ryley a haircut a few months back. Take II...we went shorter! Ryley hasn't stopped asking for shorter hair. We didn't think we'd like it! Who doesn't love their little ones to have long hair? Well Raquel is an artist and she did such a wonderful job (once again)! The haircut she gave Ryley makes her look so stylish.
We spent some time with my mom and did some Christmas shopping at one of the best malls ever! My mom picked up my nephew from Pre-School and the kids had a chance to play :)




The Haircut

So pleased!

The masterpiece!
Cousins!

They sure do look alike!

So cute! Three little monkeys!
Ry, Lil' Ang, & Pandy

1 comment:

Miss Ciara Nicole said...

I love her long hair but she looks just as adorable with short hair! I have the cutest nieces. :)