Let The Count Down Begin

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 19, 2008

Let it Snow!!

It snowed in our hometown!!! It was raining for days (at least it seemed that way). We were all so excited to see the snow fall...even if it was just a blanket of snow. It beats having to wake up and plow. We can't get enough of the seasons!!! We LOVE it!
Ryley trying to catch a snowflake...
Our car...


Our front yard and sidewalk...





It was really coming down


Our back yard.


Ryley went out to play in the morning before school.


2 comments:

Sean,Patty, Merrick, Memphis and Leia Donovan said...

Merry Christmas hun. IT SNOWED? Oh my goodness, it's beautiful. Love you

Shan B. said...

Ok, I joined Facebook like 30 minutes ago. Bored at work. Don't tell anyone. I'm so excited you found me & that I'll be able to find other family members too. I LOVE blogging. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!