Let The Count Down Begin

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 12, 2008

Can you guess who I am?

Baby Girl #1
Baby Girl #2

Baby Girl #3

Baby Girl #4

Baby Girl#5
Baby Girl#6
Baby Girl #7
Baby Girl #8
Baby Girl #9
Baby Girl #10

Baby Girl #11
Baby Girl #12
We were talking about how much the girls look alike. DNA is phenomenal! If it's not a mannerism then it's a simple article of clothing that makes them look alike. Ryley definately has lighter hair and eyes. However they both do have cute dimples and adorable smiles in common.
Answers:
1 Ryley
2 Kai
3 Kai
4 Ryley
5 Kai
6 Ryley
7 Kai
8 Ryley
9 Kai
10 Ryley
11 Kai
12 Ryley

1 comment:

Sean,Patty, Merrick, Memphis and Leia Donovan said...

OMG! They look sooooo much alike. I keep thinking that I might know which is which but I just know I'm wrong. Both girls are beautiful and so cute with their little smiles. I loved seeing Kia again and I can't wait to see you guys again next week at Disneyland, yeahh.