Let The Count Down Begin

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day

The skyline at Long Beach
Kai gets a taste of ice cream...DaaaaD!

Menudo!!!!


This is yummo!


Mommy and her two cuties!
Exact same card

Beautiful tulips


Handmade with love by Ryley


Dad...doh taking his girls for a walk.

The girls...in mommy's new wheels:))))


What can I say absolutely beautiful!!!






We had such a fun and relaxing Mother's Day. Thanks to my family for making it so memorable and wonderful. I know I will enjoy all of my gifts! Our day started with brunch at The Reef in Long Beach. It's located right on water. The view of the city was magnificent! There was so much food to choose from we didn't know where to begin. They had a great kids selection too! Ryley ate two ice cream push-ups (her favorite). We all ate so much, even Kai was lucky enough to get a little taste of ice cream...thanks to Daddoh. We tried a little bit of everything. I tried the menudo and it was pretty good but not like mom makes. This is so funny I have to share it...I received a Mother's Day card from one of my sister's and the other from one of my brother's. The cards are exactly the same. The funny thing is this happens a lot in my family...Birthdays, Mother's Day, etc...LOL!

No comments: