Let The Count Down Begin

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

BuH ByE TaNgLeS

Dreams really do come true...
Ryley has been asking to get her haircut for such a long time. Well today her wish was my command! This is her first "REAL" haircut! She was so excited she had a permanent smile all morning long. One of my closest and dearest friends, Raquel; owns a salon, she's the one who cut Ryley's hair.

Ryley's first snip!

The el cheeseOO smile...

Look down and don't move.

Voila...

Oh my GOODNESS!

Raquel and Ryley


We had such a long day today. David worked in a nearby city (Glendora) and dropped us off at Gramme's house. After Ry's haircut we met with Tia Isabel and Heather and took our mom out to lunch...to THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY, one of the most fab places on earth! Then we took a walk through the mall in Arcadia, where they have a carousel and a mini train. Geez, I remember putting a quarter in the machine for a ride on a horse that barely moved or was generally out of order.

Ryley taking a train ride. Thanks for spoiling her Grammy!

Ryley on the carousel...I had Kai in the Baby B'jorn and they asked me to stand next to Ryley because she couldn't ride by herself. Ryley not only choose this funny looking striped zebra horse but also made me climb upstairs to the second floor for my glorious spinning vomit inducing round and round ride...can you tell I enjoyed it?

1 comment:

Sean,Patty, Merrick, Memphis and Leia Donovan said...

Ohhhhh her hair looks so cute, I love it. And it really will be good bye tangles from now on.