Let The Count Down Begin

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Golf Ball

I picked Ryley up from pre-school and was told that she had fallen and hurt her forehead. Poor thing wanted her mommy and kept saying it over and over. The one thing that struck me as odd is the fact that Ryley didn't put her hands out to stop herself from falling. She just went face/head down. I thought it was a natural instinct to put your hands out to catch the fall? Well...it may be but not Ryley. She ended up with a huge welt...golf ball size on her forehead. This is one of the biggest cherries I have seen on one of my children. Besides the deep gash on Kaitlin's leg that required stitches. I will be saying sorry forever!

Look at the size of that thing!



She still smiling...

My dirty faced child. She kept closing her eyes...EVERYTHING hurts her when you've got an aaweeee :))

No comments: