Let The Count Down Begin

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Little Miss Sunshine

Ryley is taking a ballet/tap combo class. She loves it and she loves to dance. I think it's so funny to watch her. As a mom I'm proud of her no more what!! Regardless of whether she is good at the sport or how she does...mom will always be her number one fan. Dad may disagree but why do NFL players always say Hi to their moms? We are trying to teach Ryley that she can do anything she puts her mind to. We tell her that practice makes perfect (as perfect as one can do, we don't believe that anyone or anything is perfect besides God). Ryley is at that hard stage. She gets frustrated very easily when she can't do something. So as long as she enjoys all the activities she's doing we'll continue them. Dance is helping with her frustration. She has to listen, pay attention, repeat, try, and practice over and over until she gets it.
Practicing her tap.

Ballet

Ready here we go...


Dancing...oh my little Olive.

Practice...



Here are a couple of videos of Ryley's practice...Our...Little Miss Sunshine!

3 comments:

River Nomads said...

Ryley looks so cute! It's so great that you're recording all this. I only had photos to look back on.

Danielle Hatch said...

you have some cute kids yourself :) i love ryley's ballet outfit, can't wait till i have a little girl to dress up!

Shan B. said...

So, so, so cute. It makes me wish I had a girl. What?!! I'm happy with my boys but oh how I wish that I could dress up like that & do dances. :)